Thomas Burke letter to the University of Washington Board of Regents regarding the preservation of the Forestry Building, July 25, 1913
- Burke, Thomas, 1849-1925
The Forestry Building was originally built for the Alaska Yukon Pacific Exposition. It was used as the Washington State Museum (now the Burke Museum) in the early 1920s, The structure was closed in 1923 when museum director Frank Hall discovered that the leaky building was infested with bark beetles. The building was destroyed in 1930.
Scanned from original text at 400 dpi saved in TIFF format, resized and enhanced using Adobe Photoshop, and imported as JPEG2000 using Contentdm software's JPEG2000 Extension. 2009
24 x 20 cm.