Quartermaster's Account Book, 1813
- View Full Item
Two pages dated March 14 and 15, 1813 taken from an 1813 Quartermaster's Account Book. The record includes a list of companies serving with the Regiment of Tennessee volunteer cavalry as well as the number of rations assigned to each. The record is signed by Colonel John Coffee and Major General Andrew Jackson.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Tennessee--History--War of 1812
United States--History--War of 1812--Registers
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Quartermaster's Account Book, 1813. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/130. (Accessed January 20, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Quartermaster's Account Book, 1813. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/130
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/130>.