"Police and Red Cross visiting homes"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Police and Red Cross workers visit homes to bring medical aid and prevent looting. Miss McNeil is shown helping Mrs. MacDonald into the boat near 86th Street and Madison Avenue. Bed and blankets are being supplied by the Red Cross, while merchants of the vicinity are providing food.
Title from clipping caption
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "Police and Red Cross visiting homes". 1933-08-26. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/45445. (Accessed December 12, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1933-08-26) "Police and Red Cross visiting homes". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/45445
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/45445>.