"Indian Walk Stone"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- May 16, 1933.
A stone in memorial of the Lenni Lenape Indians in the spot where the historic ""Walking Purchase"" started, September 19, 1737, on the grounds of the Wrightstown Friends Meeting House. Part of a special Bulletin series about a 300 horse and buggy ride across PA and NJ by Bulletin reporter Paul F. Cranston.
Title from clipping caption
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "Indian Walk Stone". May 16, 1933. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/31713. (Accessed September 24, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (May 16, 1933) "Indian Walk Stone". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/31713
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/31713>.