Confederate soldier with bayoneted rifle
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Studio carte de visite of a uniformed Confederate soldier standing with a bayoneted rifle. He is wearing a cape and kepi. At bottom is written in pen, "Innocence." Lower left page, lower left corner on album page 101.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Carte de visite
United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Portraits
Confederate States of America--History
United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Confederate soldier with bayoneted rifle. 1861/1865. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/40. (Accessed January 22, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1861/1865) Confederate soldier with bayoneted rifle. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/40
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/40>.