"Gone with the wind [sic]"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Mrs. Anna Malliacci, the 32-year-old mother of the children shown, was injured when the side of the house, at 1818 Welsh Road, Bustleton, was blown away by the heavy wind.
Title from clipping caption
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Malliacci, Anna, Mrs
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "Gone with the wind [sic]". 1937-02-22. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/46616. (Accessed December 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1937-02-22) "Gone with the wind [sic]". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/46616
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/46616>.