Maxon Professional Building
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- This building, located on East Cook Street, was built in the late 1950s by Don E. Maxon, a Libertyville attorney whose office was also located here. The building also housed offices for the Boehm & Ray Insurance Company and John S. Horner, consulting engineer. The Hi-Fi Center, also listed as Master Electronics and Television, repaired televisions, radio, and "hi-fi" record players. Frank G. Hough, also listed on the sign pictured here, owned the...
- Carl Cizek
- Contributing Institution
- Libertyville-Mundelein Historical Society
- Business enterprises
Horner, John S
Hough, Frank G
Master Electronics Boehm Insurance Agency
- 158 East Cook Street
160 East Cook Street
162 East Cook Street
- The images in the Libertyville-Mundelein Historical Society collections may be viewed, downloaded, and printed for personal or educational use, but commercial use is prohibited without permission. Questions may be directed to the society at firstname.lastname@example.org or (847) 362-2330.
- Chicago citation style
- Carl Cizek. Maxon Professional Building. 1958. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/2073. (Accessed December 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Carl Cizek, (1958) Maxon Professional Building. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/2073
- MLA citation style
- Carl Cizek. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/2073>.