Health economics studies information exchange
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Includes loose-leaf updates.
Reports of current research in health economics and medical care administration.
Formed by the union of: Sources of morbidity data from the Clearinghouse on Current Morbidity Statistics, and: Inventory of social and economic research in health.
- Contributing Institution
- University of Michigan
- [Arlington, Va.] : U.S Dept. of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Division of Medical Care Administration, Health Economics Branch : [U.S. G.P.O.]
- United States
- Periodicals.Electronic resourceLanguage material
- Public domain. Learn more at http://www.hathitrust.org/access_use
- Chicago citation style
- Health economics studies information exchange. 1967-. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/005963819. (Accessed December 17, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1967-) Health economics studies information exchange. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/005963819
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/005963819>.