Ten men and a mining car, Philipsburg
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Group of ten men posed around a mining car at the entrance of a mine. Pulleys and hewn-timber beams are seen next to the men. Cart rails end in front of the men and flooring appears to be part of an elevator. Mine shaft can be seen behind the men. The box on the ground in the fore ground appears to be a Dupont Red Cross Explosives box that contained dynamite. Philipsburg, Montana.
- Contributing Institution
- University of Montana--Missoula. Mansfield Library
Mines and mineral resources--Equipment and supplies
People associated with manual labor
- 6.5 in. x 8 in..5 glass negative
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Ten men and a mining car, Philipsburg. 1909. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll27/id/929. (Accessed August 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1909) Ten men and a mining car, Philipsburg. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll27/id/929
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll27/id/929>.