"G.O.P. ceremonies at Independence Hall"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
In connection with the opening day of the Republican National Convention, (left to right) are: Mayor Robert Lamberton, of Philadelphia; Mrs. Northington Scranton, Margaretta Duane, a direct descendant of Benjamin Franklin, who tapped the bell, and C. Rhoades, chairman of the Philadelphia Citizens Committee.
Title from verso of photograph
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Miscellaneous Wire Service/Photographer
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "G.O.P. ceremonies at Independence Hall". 1940-06-24. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/25155. (Accessed September 25, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1940-06-24) "G.O.P. ceremonies at Independence Hall". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/25155
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/25155>.