Nancy Henkin meets with Director of the White House Conference on Aging
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"Nancy Mohr-Kennedy (second from right), the Director of the White House Conference on Aging, recently visited Temple University to discuss the 1993 White House Conference on Aging and to learn more about the University's nationally known intergenerational programs. Pictured with Mohr-Kennedy are (from left) Andrew Merrell, a student at Temple; Adam Brunner, program director of Temple's Institute on Aging; Dr. Nancy Henkin, the executive director of the Institute on Aging, and Ruth Mankin, assistant to Mohr-Kennedy."
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Temple University. Office of University Relations (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Temple University--Staff
Henkin, Nancy Zimmerman
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- This material is subject to copyright law and is made available for private study, scholarship, and research purposes only. For access to the original or a high resolution reproduction, and for permission to publish, please contact Temple University Libraries’ Special Collections Research Center (firstname.lastname@example.org, 215-204-8257).
- Chicago citation style
- Nancy Henkin meets with Director of the White House Conference on Aging. 1991-10-31. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll0/id/9282. (Accessed December 17, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1991-10-31) Nancy Henkin meets with Director of the White House Conference on Aging. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll0/id/9282
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll0/id/9282>.