View of the city of Havana and Havana bay
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Notation on verso: "113474. 3 1/4x10 orig. Cuban Pacification about 1908. View from water tank at San Diego Fort, showing Triscornia Quaratine Station and territory in rear of Cabanas and Morro Castle. No. 1 - Triscornia Pier at end of Triscornia Railroad. No. 2 - Cabanas Water tank. No. 3 - Powder magazine. No. 4 - Morro. No. 5 - Artillery Camp. No. 6- Battery. Havana, Cuba, June 1908. M.I.D. 187. Havana-San Diego Fort"; On recto: "D-187. 113474"
Photographic reproduction of the city of Havana and Havana bay taken from the water tank at the San Diego Fort. Morro Castle and La Cabaña Fortress can be seen in the distance
- Contributing Institution
- University of Miami Libraries
- Fuerte de San Diego (Havana, Cuba)
Castillo del Morro (Havana, Cuba)
La Cabaña Fortress (Havana, Cuba)
Bays (Bodies of water)
Havana Bay (Cuba)
- Panoramic photographsPhotographsReproductions
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- View of the city of Havana and Havana bay. 1908. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2645. (Accessed January 22, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1908) View of the city of Havana and Havana bay. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2645
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2645>.