- Digital Commonwealth
- Uxbridge Free Public Library
Federal style house built by Dr Samuel Willard in 1731. Located on the east side of the town common between the First Congregational Church and the Uxbridge Academy. Demolished in 1960. Image shows the common side with Court Street in the foreground. Part of the special collections of the Uxbridge Free Public Library Archives.
- Permission to use images must be obtained in writing to the Uxbridge Free Public Library Archives at email@example.com. Contact host institution for more information.