Edward Hitchcock sermon notes
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Sermon notes by Edward Hitchcock listing things people would consider ideal, such as keeping one's friends forever or knowing when one might die, but emphasizing that God knows better. A second list is also included, beginning on the final page and continuing on the inside of the folded page. Also included is a note to a Mr. Dickinson asking him to inform the congregation of a few announcements regarding collection, Thanksgiving services, and Bible class.
This item is undated. The date range provided is drawn from the date range of the series in the finding aid.
- Hitchcock, Edward, 1793-1864
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Amherst College Archives & Special Collections
- Hitchcock, Edward, 1793-1864--Sermons
Sermons--Outlines, syllabi, etc
- NotesSermonsOutlines (documents)Manuscripts
- Public Domain: This material has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. While Amherst College Archives & Special Collections claims no rights or authority over this material, we do ask that any publication or use of this material cite the Archives & Special Collections at Amherst College as the source of the images and the repository where the original documents can be found. Contact host institution for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Hitchcock, Edward, 1793-1864. Edward Hitchcock sermon notes. 1819-1861. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://acdc.amherst.edu/view/asc:498310. (Accessed December 11, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Hitchcock, Edward, 1793-1864, (1819-1861) Edward Hitchcock sermon notes. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://acdc.amherst.edu/view/asc:498310
- MLA citation style
- Hitchcock, Edward, 1793-1864. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://acdc.amherst.edu/view/asc:498310>.