• Creator
  • Kinsey, Clark
  • Created Date
  • 1930~
  • Description
  • The name "Chiloquin" came from the Klamath Indian family name Chaloquin. The town was located on the Klamath Reservation in southern Oregon near the mouth of the Sprague River. The Chiloquin Lumber Company was founded in 1918 by E.A. Blocklinger and his son Arthur. The Shay #2 was built in 1928.
  • Format
  • Photograph
    image
    11 x 14 in.
    Silver gelatin, b/w
    Scanned from a photographic print using a Microtek Scanmaker 1000XL at 100 ppi in grayscale. Resized using Adobe Photoshop 7.0 so that the long dimension was either 768 pixels horizontal or 600 pixels vertical, then saved in JPEG format at quality rating 3. 2012