Governor's Proclamation from the State of Franklin
- View Full Item
- Created Date
One-page handwritten proclamation issued by John Sevier as Governor of the State of Franklin requiring all citizens to ignore a manifesto currently circulating in the state that incites insurrection.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Franklin (State)
Franklin (State)--Records and correspondence
Sevier, John, 1745-1815
Martin, Alexander, 1740-1807
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Governor's Proclamation from the State of Franklin. 1785-05-15. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/611. (Accessed October 16, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1785-05-15) Governor's Proclamation from the State of Franklin. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/611
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/611>.