First Street Looking South
- View Full Item
- Created Date
First Street looking south from the intersection of Post Street is crowded with wagons and carriages. Pedestrians walk the sidewalks while a streetcar runs on tracks down the middle of the street. The tall building on the right is the Garden City Bank building which opened in 1908.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- San José Public Library. California Room
- M. Rieder
Carts & wagons
Carriages & coaches
Stores & shops
- Image/jpeg2000Scanned with Epson Perfection V500 Photo Scanner as a 600 dpi TIFF image and 16-bit RGB color. Compressed to JPEG format using Photoshop CS2.
- Material in the public domain. No restrictions on use. For more information on copyright or permissions for this image, please contact the California Room: http://sjlibrary.org/research/special/ca/contacts_index.htm
- Chicago citation style
- First Street Looking South. 1908-1910. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.sjlibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/sjplpc/id/234. (Accessed December 14, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1908-1910) First Street Looking South. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.sjlibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/sjplpc/id/234
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalcollections.sjlibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/sjplpc/id/234>.