Victory on Lake Erie
- View Full Item
A colored print of Commodore O.H. Perry's Victory on Lake Erie, 1813. A rowboat floats in between a fleet of ships. In the rowboat is an officer standing and holding a sword. Several men have oars. Additional information on back of print.
- Lawson, Oscar A., 1813-1854
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Smith, William
- Perry, Oliver Hazard, 1785-1819
Lake Erie, Battle of, 1813
United States--History--War of 1812--Naval operations
United States--History--War of 1812
Daggers & swords
- Philadelphia, (Pa.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Lawson, Oscar A., 1813-1854. Victory on Lake Erie. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/119. (Accessed January 16, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Lawson, Oscar A., 1813-1854, Victory on Lake Erie. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/119
- MLA citation style
- Lawson, Oscar A., 1813-1854. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/119>.