"One down, three to go"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Don Williams of Stanford tumbles to Palestra floor in basketball double header as William Palmer of Dartmouth takes the ball. Behind Palmer are his teammate Jim Sullivan and Stanford's Jim Taylor. The coast team won 55 to 29.
Title from clipping caption
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "One down, three to go". 1939-12-29. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/35929. (Accessed September 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1939-12-29) "One down, three to go". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/35929
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/35929>.