Deli on corner of Mercy and Seventh Streets, Philadelphia
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Harry's Delicatessen. Corner store. Boxes of fruits and vegetables on sidewalk. Cloth awning overhead. Lingerie store on left. Cobblestone street and trolley tracks.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Mercy and Seventh Street (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Mercy Street (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Seventh Street (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- This material is subject to copyright law and is made available for private study, scholarship, and research purposes only. For access to the original or a high resolution reproduction, and for permission to publish, contact: Temple University Libraries, Special Collections Research Center, firstname.lastname@example.org, 215-204-8257.
- Chicago citation style
- Deli on corner of Mercy and Seventh Streets, Philadelphia. 1951-08-14. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll13/id/2964. (Accessed September 21, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1951-08-14) Deli on corner of Mercy and Seventh Streets, Philadelphia. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll13/id/2964
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll13/id/2964>.