Resident Physicians ca. 1890
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- Ca. 1890
Three residents in bedroom, microscope on table.
Back of image: Bed room: G. H. Hovnanian on the left, Charles Martin on the right, Presented on November 21, 1941 to the Osler Memorial and Blockley Historical Museum by Gregory H. Hovnanian
Gregory H. Hovnanian was resident physician at PGH in 1890. Charles Martin was resident physician in 1890
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Historical Medical Library of The College of Physicians of Philadelphia
Internship and Residency
Philadelphia General Hospital
Hovnanian, Gregory H., 1863-1944
History, 19th Century
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This object has been digitized in a public-private partnership. As part of this partnership, the partners have agreed to limit commercial uses of this digital representation of the object by third parties. You can, without permission, copy, modify, distribute, display, or perform the digital object, for non-commercial uses. For any other permissible uses, please review the terms and conditions of the organization that has made the item available.
- Chicago citation style
- Resident Physicians ca. 1890. Ca. 1890. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.cppdigitallibrary.org/items/show/692. (Accessed December 17, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (Ca. 1890) Resident Physicians ca. 1890. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.cppdigitallibrary.org/items/show/692
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.cppdigitallibrary.org/items/show/692>.