Boy Scouts honor President Lincoln
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"Members of Troop 217, Holy Trinity Presbyterian Church, Mervine and Rockland Sts., Logan, are pictured sounding taps at the Lincoln statue, East River and Lemon Hill drives, Fairmount Park, after placing a wreath."
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Boy Scouts honor President Lincoln. 1929-02-13. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/13169. (Accessed December 18, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1929-02-13) Boy Scouts honor President Lincoln. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/13169
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/13169>.