"Great Dane Plays Santa at Boy's Club Party"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"Young Stephen Hisey, 4430 N. 19th st., tries to talk to Santa- a Great Dane named Maude- out of one of her two puppies at Germantown Boys Club Christmas party. Event was held at the club's headquarters, 25 W. Penn st."
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Great Dane
25 West Penn Street (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Germantown Boys Club (Philadelphia, Pa.) (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- McGonigal. "Great Dane Plays Santa at Boy's Club Party". 1956-12-20. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/68159. (Accessed December 11, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- McGonigal, (1956-12-20) "Great Dane Plays Santa at Boy's Club Party". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/68159
- MLA citation style
- McGonigal. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/68159>.