View across the valley towards East Main Street. In the middle of the image through the valley flows the Nashua River spanned by one of two trestles for the Massachusetts Central Railroad. On the hill above the valley in the center of the image from left to right are Thomas Hall and the Congregational (Brick) Church. Note that clearing has begun in the valley to make way for the Wachusett Reservoir. Circa1895-1905. Is part of the Sargent collection of photographs and hand-drawn maps detailing the buildings surrounding the center of West Boylston during the period of 1895-1905. Presented to the Beaman Memorial Library, West Boylston, Mass. http://www.beamanlibrary.org/ on August27, 1963 by Miss Martha A. Sargent. Sargent, Edgar E.