- Amherst, Jeffery Amherst, 1717-1797
- Digital Commonwealth
- Amherst College Archives & Special Collections
Printed page that reproduces two letters from Jeffery Amherst to Pennsylvania Governor James Hamilton, regarding attacks from Native Americans. Running title reads, "Votes of the Assembly," which suggests the page may have been taken from a volume of the publication, "Votes and proceedings of the House of Representatives of the Province of Pennsylvania.
- Minutes (administrative records)
- Amherst, Jeffery Amherst, 1717-1797--Correspondence
Pennsylvania, General Assembly
History--French and Indian War, 1754-1763
- Public Domain: This material has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. While Amherst College Archives & Special Collections claims no rights or authority over this material, we do ask that any publication or use of this material cite the Archives & Special Collections at Amherst College as the source of the images and the repository where the original documents can be found. Contact host institution for more information.