- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1945 ca.
Passed in 1944, the GI Bill paid the tuition, books and living expenses for four years of study for returning veterans. Many men and women who would not have attended college before the war took advantage of the bill. Susquehanna welcomed the veterans. This 1945 flyer helps to clarify the terms under which an individual could be enrolled at the University under the GI Bill.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Susquehanna University
- Supporting Institution
- POWER Library as sponsor and HSLC as maintainer
- Blough-Weis Library, Susquehanna University
- Black and white bulletin
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Veterans. 1945 ca. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.powerlibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/asvbw40-49/id/27. (Accessed December 14, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1945 ca) Veterans. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.powerlibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/asvbw40-49/id/27
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalcollections.powerlibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/asvbw40-49/id/27>.