- Indiana Memory
- Evansville Vanderburgh Public Library
A photograph of the Cherry Street Branch Library in 1955. This was the third Carnegie Library in Evansville and was built to provide library services to Evansville's Negro community. The branch opened December 1914 and was the first branch of this kind north of the Ohio River. The library integrated in 1952 and the building was sold in 1955 to the Boy Scouts. The building was razed in the 1970s by Welborn Baptist Hospital. HP Scanjet 8300.
- Carnegie libraries--Indiana--Evansville