Springfield College Honorary Degree Recipients (2002)
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This photograph, taken during Springfield College’s 2002 Commencement, shows President Flynn (seated, left) and Bill Cosby (seated, center) with what is assumed to be ten Springfield College faculty and trustee members, all dressed in academic regalia. Bill Cosby is well known for his commitment to education. He emphatically believes that the best assurance for a satisfying and rewarding life begins with knowledge. Cosby himself went back to college, long after he had achieved much of his success, to obtain a master’s degree as well as an Ed. D.
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Springfield College Archives and Special Collections
- Springfield College
- Springfield College
Cosby, Bill, 1937-
Flynn, Richard B
- Text and images are owned, held, or licensed by Springfield College and are available for personal, non-commercial, and educational use, provided that ownership is properly cited. A credit line is required and should read: Courtesy of Springfield College, Babson Library, Archives and Special Collections. Any commercial use without written permission from Springfield College is strictly prohibited. Other individuals or entities other than, and in addition to, Springfield College may also own copyrights and other propriety rights. The publishing, exhibiting, or broadcasting party assumes all responsibility for clearing reproduction rights and for any infringement of United States copyright law. Contact host institution for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Springfield College Honorary Degree Recipients (2002). 2002-05. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/3441. (Accessed July 21, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (2002-05) Springfield College Honorary Degree Recipients (2002). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/3441
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/3441>.