Vicinity of Melendy Avenue
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Land for East Watertown housing development in the vicinity of Melendy Avenue, 1951. Sixty units off Nichols Ave at the East End was developed by Paul Livoli at a cost of $909,000 for veterans.
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Watertown Free Public Library
Watertown (Mass.)--Social life and customs
City and town life--Massachusetts--Watertown
City planning--Watertown (Mass.)
- Management Restrictions apply. See application form at http://watertownlib.org/research/historic-watertown/photographs. Contact host institution for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Vicinity of Melendy Avenue. 1951-03-17. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/zp38wd74h. (Accessed December 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1951-03-17) Vicinity of Melendy Avenue. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/zp38wd74h
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/zp38wd74h>.