• Creator
  • Harry Lemen, photographer
  • Created Date
  • 1927
  • Description
  • This is one of the many stone houses found in and around the county. This one was built by Col. John Ryker in about 1850. Col. Ryker sold the house to Abel Douglas who still owned it in 1927. It was then sold to John Browning but was torn down sometime before 1950. Pictures taken 1927 and 1937.
  • Format
  • negatives