- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, University Library
1101 W. Springfield Avenue, Urbana. Constructed in 1962, the Coordinated Science Laboratory was renamed the Engineering Sciences Building in 1993. Its primary use is now for programs of the Department of Physics and the Materials Research Laboratory. Urban Treasure Hunt. 16 History; 18 Social Systems.
- For any further information related to this record, please contact the Collection Publisher. See http://images.library.uiuc.edu/projects/tdc for more information about this project.