Cornerstone laying ceremony of the new Depot Chapel at the Barstow Annex of the Marine Corps Depot of Supplies, San Francisco, on 2 September 1952. The service was conducted by US Navy Chaplain Warren L. Bost, Protestant Chaplain at the Barstow Annex, with US Marine Colonel Arthur J. Davis, Commanding Officer of the Barstow Annex setting the cornerstone in place