Ruins of the San Fernando Mission
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Ruins of the San Fernando Misssion. The San Fernando Mission was founded on September 8, 1797, by Father Fermin Lasuen, who followed the footsteps of Father JunÃpero Serra. The San Fernando Mission was the seventeenth in a succession of twenty-one missions established in the state. The Mission is located at 15151 San Fernando Mission Blvd., Mission Hills, CA 91345. Phone: (818) 361-0186. #956. Donors: Robert E. James and Dorothy B. James. Black and white photograph, 10 x 8 in.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- California State University, Northridge
- California State University, Northridge. University Library
- San Fernando, Rey de España (Mission : San Fernando, Calif.)
Social life and customs
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Public domain.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Ruins of the San Fernando Mission. 1870?. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital-library.csun.edu/cdm/ref/collection/SFVH/id/1729. (Accessed December 10, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1870?) Ruins of the San Fernando Mission. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital-library.csun.edu/cdm/ref/collection/SFVH/id/1729
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital-library.csun.edu/cdm/ref/collection/SFVH/id/1729>.