Elliott's map of the battlefield of Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- View Full Image
- Created Date
Scale 1:9051. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 332 Shows breastworks and rifle pits, graves of Union and Confederate soldiers, "dead horses" reads and streets, relief by hachures, vegetation, drainage, houses and names of residents. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
[Philadelphia], S. G. Elliott & Co., c1864.
- Library of Congress
- Contributing Institution
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 dcu
- civil war maps
military battles and campaigns
geography and map division
- Gettysburg, Battle of, Gettysburg, Pa., 1863--Maps
Gettysburg (Pa.), Battle of, 1863
- For rights relating to this resource, visit https://www.loc.gov/item/99447500/
- Chicago citation style
- Elliott's map of the battlefield of Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. 1863. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://www.loc.gov/item/99447500/. (Accessed January 22, 2022.)
- APA citation style
- (1863) Elliott's map of the battlefield of Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://www.loc.gov/item/99447500/
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://www.loc.gov/item/99447500/>.