Scene at Fisherman's Wharf, 41 The Embarcadero, San Francisco, California, 1920s
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Shows Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco. Right: Union Oil boat fueling station; left: inner harbor with moored fishing boats; center: large natural gas storage tank and fish market buildings.
Title supplied by cataloger.
Reprinted from original print by the Lab, 400 Tesconi Circle, Santa Rosa, Calif., April 24, 2012.
Sonoma County Tourism Grant (2011-2012)
Grant provided to the Sonoma County Library through the Sonoma County Advertising Program.
Print: Sonoma County Archives (managed by Sonoma County History & Genealogy Library, 211 E Street, Santa Rosa, CA 95401 https://sonomalibrary.org/locations/sonoma-county-history-and-genealogy-library)
High resolution master image (400 ppi)
Adobe Photoshop Camera Raw 7.3 (Macintosh)
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Sonoma County Library
41 The Embarcadero, San Francisco, California
37. 809754,-122. 412012
- Sonoma County Library, 211 E Street, Santa Rosa, CA 95401 (http://www. sonomalibrary. org)
The Sonoma County Library makes no assertions as to ownership of any original copyrights to digitized images and can claim only physical ownership of the image(s) described in this records. However, these images are intended for Personal or Research use only. Any other kind of use, including, but not limited to commercial or scholarly publication in any medium or format, public exhibition, or use online or in a web site, may be subject to additional restrictions including but not limited to the copyrights held by parties other than the Library. USERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for determining the existence of such rights and for obtaining any permissions and/or paying associated fees necessary for the proposed use. Preferred credit line is: Courtesy, the Sonoma County Library. Please see additional reproduction and reuse information at https://sonomalibrary.org/locations/sonoma-county-history-and-genealogy-library/order-photo
- Chicago citation style
- Scene at Fisherman's Wharf, 41 The Embarcadero, San Francisco, California, 1920s. 1920s. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll2/id/25422. (Accessed October 21, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1920s) Scene at Fisherman's Wharf, 41 The Embarcadero, San Francisco, California, 1920s. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll2/id/25422
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll2/id/25422>.