Marymount College, photography club
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- circa 1965
In 1923, the Religious of the Sacred Heart of Mary first established an all-girls school in Los Angeles. Marymount School moved to a new campus on Sunset Boulevard in Westwood and opened a two-year junior college in 1933. In 1948 the school became Marymount College of Los Angeles and first granted baccalaureate degrees. Marymount College was relocated to the Palos Verdes campus in 1960. Loyola University and Marymount College partnered with St. Joseph College of Orange began affiliation in 1968, and officially merged into Loyola Marymount University in 1973.
Title supplied by cataloger.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Loyola Marymount University, Department of Archives and Special Collections, William H. Hannon Library
- Department of Archives and Special Collections, William H. Hannon Library, Loyola Marymount University
- Materials in the Department of Archives and Special Collections may be subject to copyright. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, Loyola Marymount University does not claim ownership of the copyright of any materials in its collections. Please refer to: http://library.lmu.edu/generalinformation/departments/digitallibraryprogram/copyrightandreproductionpolicy/
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Marymount College, photography club. circa 1965. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.lmu.edu/cdm/ref/collection/atrium/id/1237. (Accessed February 17, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (circa 1965) Marymount College, photography club. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.lmu.edu/cdm/ref/collection/atrium/id/1237
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalcollections.lmu.edu/cdm/ref/collection/atrium/id/1237>.