Horseshoe curve from Altoona, Water Shed, Penna
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- July 25, 1947
Horseshoe curve from Altoona, Water Shed, Penna.
- Harry L. Sampson
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- UC Riverside, California Museum of Photography
- Keystone View Company
- North and Central America
Latitude: 40 50 N
Longitude: 076 00 W
- REQUIRED CREDIT LINE MUST STATE: Keystone-Mast Collection, UCR/California Museum of Photography, University of California at Riverside. Please contact UCR/California Museum of Photography for information about the copyright status of this item. Some materials in these collections may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). In addition, the reproduction, and/or commercial use, of some materials may be restricted by gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing agreement(s), and/or trademark rights. Distribution or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. To the extent other restrictions apply, permission for distribution or reproduction from the applicable rights holder is also required. Responsibility for obtaining permissions, and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Chicago citation style
- Harry L. Sampson. Horseshoe curve from Altoona, Water Shed, Penna. July 25, 1947. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt429015sg. (Accessed December 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Harry L. Sampson, (July 25, 1947) Horseshoe curve from Altoona, Water Shed, Penna. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt429015sg
- MLA citation style
- Harry L. Sampson. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt429015sg>.