"'Miss skindiver' is convention ruler"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"Terry Miller, Miss Skindiver of 1961, sits in a two-man submarine at the convention of the Middle Atlantic Underwater Council in the Adelphia Hotel."
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Submarines (Ships)
Adelphia Hotel (Philadelphia, Pa.) (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Middle Atlantic Underwater Council
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Montone. "'Miss skindiver' is convention ruler". 1961-04-15. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/60826. (Accessed December 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Montone, (1961-04-15) "'Miss skindiver' is convention ruler". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/60826
- MLA citation style
- Montone. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/60826>.