On the cuff
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Red and khaki front book cover for Gleason L. Archer's "On the Cuff" is decorated with a circular logo in the style of a wax seal. Printed inside the seal is an extended left arm, or "Uncle Sam's 'Left Wing,'" as the coat sleeve is labeled. On the cuff is written "338 Billions/Baby Will Pay." A summary of the book's contents is printed at the bottom.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Suffolk University Press
- New Deal, 1933-1939--Tennessee
Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945
- Boston (Mass.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- On the cuff. 1944. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/272. (Accessed October 16, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1944) On the cuff. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/272
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/272>.