Henry Clay portrait
- View Full Item
Engraved half-length portrait of Henry Clay, seated and facing front, wearing dark suit, vest, and cravat. His right hand rests on a table as he holds a document. Facsimile signature. Egraved by J. B. Longacre.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Clay, Henry, 1777-1852
Clay, Henry, 1777-1852
Cabinet officers--United States
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Henry Clay portrait. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/88. (Accessed October 22, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Henry Clay portrait. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/88
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/88>.