Jeff Coelho gymnastics awards
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This document contains two photographs of Jeff Coelho (class of 1984), who was a gymnast for Springfield College. Coelho was an All American at Springfield on the parallel bars (1982),the vault (1983), and the still rings (1983). He was the national champion and the Eastern Intercollegiate Gymnastics League (E.I.G.L.) Champion on the still rings in 1982 and 1983. He was also the Division I runner up on the rings behind Olympic Gold Medalist Tim Daggett. Coelho received his undergraduate degree in physical education at Springfield. He went on for his masters, and served as an assistant gymnastics coach during the time.
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Springfield College Archives and Special Collections
- Springfield College
- Springfield College--Gymnastics
- Text and images are owned, held, or licensed by Springfield College and are available for personal, non-commercial, and educational use, provided that ownership is properly cited. A credit line is required and should read: Courtesy of Springfield College, Babson Library, Archives and Special Collections. Any commercial use without written permission from Springfield College is strictly prohibited. Other individuals or entities other than, and in addition to, Springfield College may also own copyrights and other propriety rights. The publishing, exhibiting, or broadcasting party assumes all responsibility for clearing reproduction rights and for any infringement of United States copyright law. Contact host institution for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Jeff Coelho gymnastics awards. 1981-1984. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/8232. (Accessed July 16, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1981-1984) Jeff Coelho gymnastics awards. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/8232
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/8232>.