Vineyard and Misión San Ignacio
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- April 1976
Special Collections & Archives, UC San Diego, La Jolla, 92093-0175 (https://lib.ucsd.edu/sca)
This digital image is a surrogate of an item from the Harry Crosby Collection (MSS 333): Roll 1429, Frame 3, in Box 4.
- Crosby, Harry W., 1926
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- UC San Diego, Library, Special Collections and Archives
- Misión San Ignacio (Baja California Sur, Mexico)--Pictorial works
Missions--Mexico--Baja California (Peninsula)--Pictorial works
Baja California Sur (Mexico)--Pictorial works
- No linguistic content
- Under copyright
Constraint(s) on Use: This work is protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). Use of this work beyond that allowed by "fair use" requires written permission of the copyright holder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and any use and distribution of this work rests exclusively with the user and not the UC San Diego Library. Inquiries can be made to the UC San Diego Library program having custody of the work.
Use: This work is available from the UC San Diego Library. This digital copy of the work is intended to support research, teaching, and private study.
- Chicago citation style
- Crosby, Harry W., 1926. Vineyard and Misión San Ignacio. April 1976. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb7543932z. (Accessed December 12, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Crosby, Harry W., 1926, (April 1976) Vineyard and Misión San Ignacio. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb7543932z
- MLA citation style
- Crosby, Harry W., 1926. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb7543932z>.