- View Full Item
- Created Date
"Stanley Lechtzin in the jewelry studio at Tyler in Elkins Hall."
- Dias, Robert E
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Temple University. Office of University Relations (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Temple University, Tyler School of Art (Elkins Park, Pa.)
Lechtzin, Stanley, 1936
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- This material is subject to copyright law and is made available for private study, scholarship, and research purposes only. For access to the original or a high resolution reproduction, and for permission to publish, please contact Temple University Libraries’ Special Collections Research Center (firstname.lastname@example.org, 215-204-8257).
- Chicago citation style
- Dias, Robert E. Stanley Lechtzin. 1989-04-17. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll0/id/9853. (Accessed December 9, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Dias, Robert E, (1989-04-17) Stanley Lechtzin. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll0/id/9853
- MLA citation style
- Dias, Robert E. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll0/id/9853>.