- View Full Item
- Created Date
- ca. 1925
Written on photograph, Wenona Hoffman Richardson second wife of Orel G. Richardson. They had a brief marriage in late 1920's. Although she was likeable and gracious, she divorced Richardson on charges of cruelty. She said he wouldn't allow her hot water for a bath - in truth, hot water heater was not automatic and since she wouldn't follow instructions, it was in danger of exploding. She was born in Washington - ended up in an insane asylum in Washington.
- Hartsook, California
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- California State University, Chico
- Meriam Library Special Collections Department, California State University, Chico
- Richardson, Wenona Hoffman
- Silver gelatin
- Use of digital images found on this web site is permitted for private or personal use only. This material may be protected by U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S. Code).
For information on the use of the images in this collection contact the Special Collections Department at 530.898-6342 or email: Special Collections@csuchico.edu
- Chicago citation style
- Hartsook, California. Wenona Richardson. ca. 1925. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://archives.csuchico.edu/cdm/ref/collection/coll11/id/2415. (Accessed December 18, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Hartsook, California, (ca. 1925) Wenona Richardson. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://archives.csuchico.edu/cdm/ref/collection/coll11/id/2415
- MLA citation style
- Hartsook, California. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://archives.csuchico.edu/cdm/ref/collection/coll11/id/2415>.