Memorandum from Mark H. McCormack to list
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Concerning a recent trip to Iran with Richard "Rick" Avory. McCormack comments on Avory's character, interest in sports, and connections to various political figures in Iran and prominent members of communist China. McCormack provides a detailed account of his trip and explains the many ways in which Avory is able and willing to assist Trans World International(TWI) and International Management Group(IMG). Proposals include, televising of sports in Iran with NIRT, promtoion of Kish Island, television and film rights to the Asian games, Badminton, a connection to the Olympics, and other matters.
- McCormack, Mark H
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Special Collections and University Archives, University of Massachusetts Amherst Libraries
- Requests to publish, redistribute, or replicate this material should be addressed to Special Collections and University Archives, University of Massachusetts Amherst Libraries.
Contact host institution for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- McCormack, Mark H. Memorandum from Mark H. McCormack to list. 1977-10-24. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://credo.library.umass.edu/view/full/mums700-b0004-f027-i122. (Accessed December 11, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- McCormack, Mark H, (1977-10-24) Memorandum from Mark H. McCormack to list. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://credo.library.umass.edu/view/full/mums700-b0004-f027-i122
- MLA citation style
- McCormack, Mark H. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://credo.library.umass.edu/view/full/mums700-b0004-f027-i122>.