• Creator
  • Unknown
  • Created Date
  • ca. 1914
  • Description
  • The columns were originally part of the first Territorial University building downtown, and were saved and brought to the new campus when the building was torn down. Edmond Meany and Herbert Condon named the columns "Loyalty," "Industry," "Faith," and "Efficiency," the first letters of which spell "life.".
  • Format
  • Postcard
    image
    photograph
    Scanned from original postcard as a 300 dpi TIFF image in 24-bit RGB color, levels balanced, resized to 640 pixels in the longest dimension and compressed into JPEG format using Photoshop 6.0 and its JPEG quality measurement 3
  • Rights
  • Museum of History & Industry, Seattle