Palatino Reservoir in Havana, Cuba
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Notation on verso: "113380. 4x5 orig. Cuban Pacification about 1908. Havana, December 1908. House covering the Palatine end of the Viaduct. The arch to the left of the house is the overflow. Neg. M.I.D. 155. Havana-Palatino Reservoir"; On recto: "MID-155. 113380"
Photographic reproduction of the house covering the end of the viaduct at the Palatino Reservoir. The arch on the left of the house is the overflow
- Contributing Institution
- University of Miami Libraries
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- Palatino Reservoir in Havana, Cuba. 1908. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2669. (Accessed May 25, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1908) Palatino Reservoir in Havana, Cuba. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2669
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2669>.