- Digital Commonwealth
- Public Library of Brookline
At the corner of Beacon and Harvard Streets, the Coolidge Brothers Italianate storefront in center was on the site of the future S.S. Pierce building. Looking north on Harvard Street . The store was established in 1857 by David Coolidge with his cousins William & Thomas Griggs. William Coolidge ran the store until 1884.
- Harvard Street
- Rights status not evaluated. Contact host institution for more information.