"Old Town Hall"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- Ca. 1920s.
Germantown's Old Town Hall built in the early 19th century shows its age. The marble building in the foreground is the new Town Hall, built in the 1920s.
Title from clipping caption
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "Old Town Hall". Ca. 1920s. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/23531. (Accessed September 20, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (Ca. 1920s) "Old Town Hall". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/23531
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/23531>.