The Colored Man
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- April 9, 1870
- Editorial in the Galesburg Republican newspaper from April 9, 1870, page 4, about the Fifteenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution giving African American men the right to vote.
- Galesburg Republican
- Contributing Institution
- Knox College
Galesburg (Ill.) - Newspapers
United States. Constitution. 15th Amendment
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Galesburg Republican. The Colored Man. April 9, 1870. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/knx_strug/id/302. (Accessed October 22, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Galesburg Republican, (April 9, 1870) The Colored Man. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/knx_strug/id/302
- MLA citation style
- Galesburg Republican. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/knx_strug/id/302>.